BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

欢的 钢琴曲:Canon,My Memory,Winter Sonata, River flows in you, Kiss the rain, Bella's lullaby

喜欢的 颜色:Blue,Purple, Sky blue

喜欢的 电影:2012,Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

喜欢的 书:Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Down,Da Vinci Code,Digital Fortress,Angel and Demons

喜欢的 科目:Science,Chinese, English

喜欢的 一句话:

[When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectation, its not reasonable to grieve when its come to an end]

喜欢的 国家埃及、威尼斯、日本、美国、英国、意大利、法国、荷兰



最想 去的地方:巴黎

最想 收到的生日礼物:

1。喜欢的书 2。白色三脚架钢琴 3。琴谱





最喜欢做的事:阅读、弹琴、打球

---------------------------------------------------------------

昼夜的形成已成为最为普通的自然现象。
事情总有结束的时候,
无论白天经历了多少事,
总该有个结束的时候,
而夜晚的降临却意味着一天的结束,
无论多么完美的一天,
总该有个完美的句点。


2010年12月20日星期一

[T][E][A][R][S]

I cried when I was twelve.
My lovely mum used her fingertips gently wiped away my tears.
She held my hand tightly and took me to the seaside.
I sat motionless at the beach.
There was a brisk breeze coming off the wave.
The breeze was like an icy fingertip gently brushed my cheeks.
Mum was standing motionless like an statue.
She stared at the oval moon.
It fascinated her.
Mum was a real gem.Her ivory skin made her looked more slender.
I didn't remember how long I cried.
I just remembered that mum said with her velvet voice.
"Baby,why do you cry?"
I replied:"I cry because I felt like I'm a loser."
but mum protested:"No,you aren't.You're gifted.You're my darling.How dare you said that?"
I cried.Mum used her lips and kissed my forehead.
"Don't be sad,my dear.Let mummy to kiss your tears away."
My lips trembled as I was cold.
Mum chuckled as she saw my lips trembled.
"Let's go home before you get cold."
I was glad to know that mum loves me.
No matter what I've done,she'll still love me.
I love you,mum.

0 评论: