BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

欢的 钢琴曲:Canon,My Memory,Winter Sonata, River flows in you, Kiss the rain, Bella's lullaby

喜欢的 颜色:Blue,Purple, Sky blue

喜欢的 电影:2012,Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

喜欢的 书:Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breaking Down,Da Vinci Code,Digital Fortress,Angel and Demons

喜欢的 科目:Science,Chinese, English

喜欢的 一句话:

[When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectation, its not reasonable to grieve when its come to an end]

喜欢的 国家埃及、威尼斯、日本、美国、英国、意大利、法国、荷兰



最想 去的地方:巴黎

最想 收到的生日礼物:

1。喜欢的书 2。白色三脚架钢琴 3。琴谱





最喜欢做的事:阅读、弹琴、打球

---------------------------------------------------------------

昼夜的形成已成为最为普通的自然现象。
事情总有结束的时候,
无论白天经历了多少事,
总该有个结束的时候,
而夜晚的降临却意味着一天的结束,
无论多么完美的一天,
总该有个完美的句点。


2010年9月11日星期六

Dawn

It's dawn again.
Perhaps those bad things would never exist in my life.
Like they promised me before.
I try to convince myself everything is over.
I'd always a good liar,
but I still can't convince myself.
"Life isn't fair."
I should believe it-without a doubt,but I can't.
I told myself there are some exceptions,
well,just an exception.
Everybody has 24 hours,
they can dream whatever they want.
Of course they can,
this is everyone's freedom.
Everybody can dream.
I like daydreaming.
I like to think about how I'm going to plan for my future.
However,I'm not a vampire so I won't immortal.
I need to plan my mortal life wisely.
My dream is too fragile.
It cracks sometimes,but it heals faster than anything.
I'm not perfect and I'm weak.
I cry easily but I won't let my dream off.
Life is complicated.
I can't predict what will happen in my future.
However,I can choose it.
I can't read others mind.
However,I can give them some credits-I'll try.
"Am I happy?"
yes or no?
The answer will always both.
No matter how the day is,it had to end.
The past seemed nothing to me now.
I don't want to talk about it.
Maybe it's time to forget that things,
I can't but I promise I'll try.
I told myself I still have another chances.
You can't deny-it's true.
It's another end for a day.
I need to work harder for my future.
"Can I do this?"
Yes,I can.
I sighed for a relief.
Tomorrow is another day-it's unpredictable.
However,I won't give up and I won't.

0 评论: